Friday, December 04, 2009

Bah Humbug

I don't know why, but I have been in a really bad mood lately.
I've been trying to figure out why I am a grump with no Christmas spirit.
Maybe it's the length of my To Do list.
Maybe it's how dirty my house has gotten while I've been trying to tackle my To Do list.
Maybe it's a lack of sleep.
Maybe it has something to do with the aggressive renovations this baby is making to my already weary body.
Maybe it has something to do with this cold that I've had for a month that just won't go away.
Or maybe, just maybe, it has something to do with a certain two year old and his constant, irrational, temper tantrums.

3 comments. . . I Love Comments!:

dan said...

Time for a trip to the Festival of Trees! That should help a bit. You and the boys need something fun today.

Deb said...

Maybe if you weren't such a mean mom he wouldn't throw so many tantrums.

Unknown said...

Maybe if he would just make up his own mind, he could live a more happy life!!!! Seriously, I love that he really has only himself to blame for his tantrums. But sadly you are the one to have to deal with them.

Here's to a more happy year!!!