Friday, November 05, 2010

30 Days of Thankful: Day 5

This afternoon, as I danced in the kitchen with my baby, I was overwhelmed with gratitude for my children. I've been blessed with three beautiful boys in my life. Boys who love me. Boys who make my heart skip a beat when they look at me with their big beautiful eyes. Boys who fill my life with more joy than I could ever imagine. They have each filled a whole in my heart, that only they could fill. I know what life is like with empty arms. Those memories help me appreciate the great blessings that are mine. I love dancing in the kitchen with my boys. There is nothing greater.

My Answer to Prayers


My Biggest Surprise

My Bonus Baby

1 comments. . . I Love Comments!:

Michelle said...

I love that Nolan is your bonus baby, what a cute way to say it. You are such an awesome mom, Nicole.