As I sat down at the computer today, to write my Thankful Post, I looked at Preston and asked, "What am I thankful for today?" Without hesitation Preston responded, "Sandwiches."
So, today I am thankful for sandwiches. I am thankful for a quick way to feed my family. Hot or cold, sandwiches are delicious. I am thankful that we have enough food to eat, and that we are never hungry. Along the same lines, I am thankful for the inspired guidance of our living prophets to have a year supply of food. I find much peace in knowing that even if Dan lost his job, or a natural disaster were to strike, my family will not be hungry.
And now I'm off to make a sandwich.
So, today I am thankful for sandwiches. I am thankful for a quick way to feed my family. Hot or cold, sandwiches are delicious. I am thankful that we have enough food to eat, and that we are never hungry. Along the same lines, I am thankful for the inspired guidance of our living prophets to have a year supply of food. I find much peace in knowing that even if Dan lost his job, or a natural disaster were to strike, my family will not be hungry.
And now I'm off to make a sandwich.



0 comments. . . I Love Comments!:
Post a Comment